Check out my other post on how I and why I started this Intermittent Fasting journey and what I did. The pictures are separate here, because, honestly, they are an after thought. I hope that when you read this you aren't thinking "skinny b****" why is she worried about losing weight? Because that's not what this is about. I did not embark on this to loose weight. I wanted to get my sleep back, and get my blood sugar under control. I wanted to feel healthy and not hungry all the time.
I learned that while "what we eat" is really important, "when we eat" can undo a lot of the good!
I learned that while "what we eat" is really important, "when we eat" can undo a lot of the good!
But I did want to show y'all how health is so visible. Can't you tell, when you look in the mirror the morning after poor nights rest? Health is so much more than weight and size. It's holistic, it's who we are at the very core, body, spirit, soul, and mind.
So here goes, and please do read my prior post for more of the story.
September 2017, I was still nursing my toddler and I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight.

September 2017, I was still nursing my toddler and I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight.
May 2018, After protein restriction and sleep deprivation starting in January- look how tired I am! Also you can even see the lack of definition in my face. I remember this day because I had to put on a dress from when I was pregnant. :(
July 2018. I had just started Intermittent Fasting. I felt so much better already, and you can see this in my countenance. I'm still kind of waddling though, it looks uncomfortable.
End of August 2018. IF for about 2 months and I was sleeping and not hungry until 12 or 2pm!
I also started drinking coffee a little and more bulletproof style teas.
But look at my skin, eyes... you can see the increase in energy. I felt so much better than I did in that pic in the aqua dress. And it makes sense because of Intermittent Fasting. IF allows our body to eat up old cells, aka autophagy. This is something that God just hard-wired into us, to allow unhealthy, diseased cells to die. And all we have to do to get this process going is not eat for about 16-24 hours. I think this is why my face looks much livelier/younger since starting IF.
Here we go! December 2018. I am now slimmer than ever. and more muscular. I have confidence that I can do what I put my mind to, and I am more powerful than food and hunger and cravings. I still enjoy fasting when I want to. I drink lots of bulletproof tea.

January 2019. Hubby took this picture to show off my abs. lol. I love this guy.



Comments
Post a Comment